JOIN LiUNA LOCAL 1140
Turn Your Construction Job Into a Construction Career
If you’re interested in a career as a laborer, please fill out the basic application below.
Are you willing to adhere to the following work principles?
- Report to work on all scheduled days
- Be ready, willing and able to start work on time everyday
- No alcohol or illegal drugs prior to or during the work day
- Notify superintendent or foreman prior to workday, if unable to work
- Not abuse breaks or lunch period
- Give 8 hours work for 8 hours pay
- Attend training classes for skill development or skill upgrading
- Never quit a job to which you have been referred
By filling out the form below, you agree to the following terms:
- I understand that my pay rate as established by the union will be determined by my level of qualifications and training.
- I attest that the information I have freely given is genuine and truthful. Any misrepresentation may be cause for termination of membership.